Present address: Department of Pharmacology, University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas, TX, USA
Expression of a bacterial, phenylpropanoid-metabolizing enzyme in tobacco reveals essential roles of phenolic precursors in normal leaf development and growth
Version of Record online: 10 APR 2012
Copyright © Physiologia Plantarum 2012
Volume 145, Issue 2, pages 260–274, June 2012
How to Cite
Merali, Z., Mayer, M. J., Parker, M. L., Michael, A. J., Smith, A. C. and Waldron, K. W. (2012), Expression of a bacterial, phenylpropanoid-metabolizing enzyme in tobacco reveals essential roles of phenolic precursors in normal leaf development and growth. Physiologia Plantarum, 145: 260–274. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3054.2012.01583.x
- Issue online: 9 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 10 APR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 JAN 2012 01:15PM EST
- Received 22 July 2011; revised 28 October 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!