UV responses of Lolium perenne raised along a latitudinal gradient across Europe: a filtration study
Article first published online: 7 MAR 2012
Copyright © Physiologia Plantarum 2012
Special Issue: The Role of UV-B Radiation
Volume 145, Issue 4, pages 604–618, August 2012
How to Cite
Comont, D., Martinez Abaigar, J., Albert, A., Aphalo, P., Causton, D. R., Figueroa, F. L., Gaberscik, A., Llorens, L., Hauser, M.-T., Jansen, M. A. K., Kardefelt, M., de la Coba Luque, P., Neubert, S., Núñez-Olivera, E., Olsen, J., Robson, M., Schreiner, M., Sommaruga, R., Strid, Å., Torre, S., Turunen, M., Veljovic-Jovanovic, S., Verdaguer, D., Vidovic, M., Wagner, J., Winkler, J. B. , Zipoli, G. and Gwynn-Jones, D. (2012), UV responses of Lolium perenne raised along a latitudinal gradient across Europe: a filtration study. Physiologia Plantarum, 145: 604–618. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3054.2012.01591.x
- Issue published online: 9 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 7 MAR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 FEB 2012 01:15PM EST
- Received 31 August 2011; revised 7 October 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!