Present address: Department of Biochemistry, Molecular Biology &Biophysics, University of Minnesota, 140 Gortner Laboratory, Saint Paul, MN 55108, USA
Seed development, seed germination and seedling growth in the R50 (sym16) pea mutant are not directly linked to altered cytokinin homeostasis
Version of Record online: 24 MAR 2012
Copyright © Physiologia Plantarum 2012
Volume 145, Issue 2, pages 341–359, June 2012
How to Cite
Long, C., Held, M., Hayward, A., Nisler, J., Spíchal, L., Neil Emery, R. J., Moffatt, B. A. and Guinel, F. C. (2012), Seed development, seed germination and seedling growth in the R50 (sym16) pea mutant are not directly linked to altered cytokinin homeostasis. Physiologia Plantarum, 145: 341–359. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3054.2012.01594.x
- Issue online: 9 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 24 MAR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 FEB 2012 09:45AM EST
- Received 30 July 2011; revised 13 November 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!