Frost resistance of reproductive tissues during various stages of development in high mountain plants
Version of Record online: 16 APR 2012
Copyright © Physiologia Plantarum 2012
Special Issue: Abiotic Stress
Volume 147, Issue 1, pages 88–100, January 2013
How to Cite
Neuner, G., Erler, A., Ladinig, U., Hacker, J. and Wagner, J. (2013), Frost resistance of reproductive tissues during various stages of development in high mountain plants. Physiologia Plantarum, 147: 88–100. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3054.2012.01616.x
- Issue online: 17 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 16 APR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 MAR 2012 10:35AM EST
- Received 14 November 2011; revised 26 January 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!