Polygonum sachalinense alters the balance between capacities of regeneration and carboxylation of ribulose-1,5-bisphosphate in response to growth CO2 increment but not the nitrogen allocation within the photosynthetic apparatus
Article first published online: 10 MAY 2012
Copyright © Physiologia Plantarum 2012
Volume 146, Issue 4, pages 404–412, December 2012
How to Cite
Akita, R., Kamiyama, C. and Hikosaka, K. (2012), Polygonum sachalinense alters the balance between capacities of regeneration and carboxylation of ribulose-1,5-bisphosphate in response to growth CO2 increment but not the nitrogen allocation within the photosynthetic apparatus. Physiologia Plantarum, 146: 404–412. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3054.2012.01631.x
- Issue published online: 8 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 10 MAY 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 APR 2012 09:13AM EST
- Received 8 February 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!