Present address: Energy Biosciences Institute, University of California, Berkeley, CA 94720, USA
Hypoxic stress triggers a programmed cell death pathway to induce vascular cavity formation in Pisum sativum roots
Article first published online: 8 MAY 2012
Copyright © Physiologia Plantarum 2012
Volume 146, Issue 4, pages 413–426, December 2012
How to Cite
Sarkar, P. and Gladish, D. K. (2012), Hypoxic stress triggers a programmed cell death pathway to induce vascular cavity formation in Pisum sativum roots. Physiologia Plantarum, 146: 413–426. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3054.2012.01632.x
- Issue published online: 8 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 8 MAY 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 APR 2012 09:15AM EST
- Received 2 December 2011; revised 20 February 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!