These authors contributed equally to this work.
Genic DNA methylation changes during in vitro organogenesis: organ specificity and conservation between parental lines of epialleles
Article first published online: 10 MAY 2012
Copyright © Physiologia Plantarum 2012
Volume 146, Issue 3, pages 321–335, November 2012
How to Cite
Maury, S., Trap-Gentil, M.-V., Hébrard, C., Weyens, G., Delaunay, A., Barnes, S., Lefebvre, M. and Joseph, C. (2012), Genic DNA methylation changes during in vitro organogenesis: organ specificity and conservation between parental lines of epialleles. Physiologia Plantarum, 146: 321–335. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3054.2012.01634.x
- Issue published online: 4 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 10 MAY 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 APR 2012 05:46AM EST
- Received 30 September 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!