Pivotal role of the AREB/ABF-SnRK2 pathway in ABRE-mediated transcription in response to osmotic stress in plants
Article first published online: 16 MAY 2012
Copyright © Physiologia Plantarum 2012
Special Issue: Abiotic Stress
Volume 147, Issue 1, pages 15–27, January 2013
How to Cite
Fujita, Y., Yoshida, T. and Yamaguchi-Shinozaki, K. (2013), Pivotal role of the AREB/ABF-SnRK2 pathway in ABRE-mediated transcription in response to osmotic stress in plants. Physiologia Plantarum, 147: 15–27. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3054.2012.01635.x
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 16 MAY 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 APR 2012 11:17AM EST
- Received 6 January 2012; revised 7 March 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!