FTIR spectra of algal species can be used as physiological fingerprints to assess their actual growth potential
Article first published online: 23 MAY 2012
Copyright © Physiologia Plantarum 2012
Volume 146, Issue 4, pages 427–438, December 2012
How to Cite
Jebsen, C., Norici, A., Wagner, H., Palmucci, M., Giordano, M. and Wilhelm, C. (2012), FTIR spectra of algal species can be used as physiological fingerprints to assess their actual growth potential. Physiologia Plantarum, 146: 427–438. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3054.2012.01636.x
- Issue published online: 8 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 23 MAY 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 APR 2012 12:15PM EST
- Received 22 December 2011; revised 7 March 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!