Site-specific responses to short-term environmental variation are reflected in leaf and phloem-sap carbon isotopic abundance of field grown Eucalyptus globulus
Article first published online: 29 MAY 2012
Copyright © Physiologia Plantarum 2012
Volume 146, Issue 4, pages 448–459, December 2012
How to Cite
Merchant, A., Buckley, T. N., Pfautsch, S., Turnbull, T. L., Samsa, G. A. and Adams, M. A. (2012), Site-specific responses to short-term environmental variation are reflected in leaf and phloem-sap carbon isotopic abundance of field grown Eucalyptus globulus. Physiologia Plantarum, 146: 448–459. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3054.2012.01638.x
- Issue published online: 8 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 29 MAY 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 MAY 2012 12:35PM EST
- Received 12 January 2012; revised 6 March 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!