Recovery kinetics of photochemical efficiency in winter stressed conifers: the effects of growth light environment, extent of the season and species
Article first published online: 19 JUN 2012
Copyright © Physiologia Plantarum 2012
Volume 147, Issue 2, pages 147–158, February 2013
How to Cite
Verhoeven, A. S. (2013), Recovery kinetics of photochemical efficiency in winter stressed conifers: the effects of growth light environment, extent of the season and species. Physiologia Plantarum, 147: 147–158. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3054.2012.01644.x
- Issue published online: 22 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 19 JUN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 MAY 2012 12:10PM EST
- Received 20 January 2012;, revised 21 March 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!