Constitutive accumulation of zeaxanthin in tomato alleviates salt stress-induced photoinhibition and photooxidation
Version of Record online: 19 JUN 2012
Copyright © Physiologia Plantarum 2012
Volume 146, Issue 3, pages 363–373, November 2012
How to Cite
Zhang, Q.-Y., Wang, L.-Y., Kong, F.-Y., Deng, Y.-S., Li, B. and Meng, Q.-W. (2012), Constitutive accumulation of zeaxanthin in tomato alleviates salt stress-induced photoinhibition and photooxidation. Physiologia Plantarum, 146: 363–373. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3054.2012.01645.x
- Issue online: 4 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 19 JUN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 MAY 2012 01:07PM EST
- Received 6 March 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!