Present address: Department of applied biological science, Al-Ghad International Applied Medical Science University, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
A large increase in IAA during development of rice grains correlates with the expression of tryptophan aminotransferase OsTAR1 and a grain-specific YUCCA
Article first published online: 23 JUN 2012
Copyright © Physiologia Plantarum 2012
Volume 146, Issue 4, pages 487–499, December 2012
How to Cite
Abu-Zaitoon, Y. M., Bennett, K., Normanly, J. and Nonhebel, H. M. (2012), A large increase in IAA during development of rice grains correlates with the expression of tryptophan aminotransferase OsTAR1 and a grain-specific YUCCA. Physiologia Plantarum, 146: 487–499. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3054.2012.01649.x
- Issue published online: 8 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 23 JUN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 MAY 2012 05:25PM EST
- Received 17 January 2012; revised 28 March 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!