Hexavalent chromium disrupts mitosis by stabilizing microtubules in Lens culinaris root tip cells
Article first published online: 23 JUN 2012
Copyright © Physiologia Plantarum 2012
Volume 147, Issue 2, pages 169–180, February 2013
How to Cite
Eleftheriou, E. P., Adamakis, I.-D. S., Fatsiou, M. and Panteris, E. (2013), Hexavalent chromium disrupts mitosis by stabilizing microtubules in Lens culinaris root tip cells. Physiologia Plantarum, 147: 169–180. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3054.2012.01652.x
- Issue published online: 22 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 23 JUN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 MAY 2012 11:10AM EST
- Received 11 January 2012;, revised 3 April 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!