These authors contributed equally to this work.
Ecophysiology, stress and adaptation
Differences in the stimulation of cyclic electron flow in two tropical ferns under water stress are related to leaf anatomy
Article first published online: 9 JUL 2012
Copyright © Physiologia Plantarum 2012
Volume 147, Issue 3, pages 283–295, March 2013
How to Cite
Wang, J.-H., Li, S.-C., Sun, M., Huang, W., Cao, H., Xu, F., Zhou, N.-N. and Zhang, S.-B. (2013), Differences in the stimulation of cyclic electron flow in two tropical ferns under water stress are related to leaf anatomy. Physiologia Plantarum, 147: 283–295. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3054.2012.01657.x
- Issue published online: 14 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 9 JUL 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 MAY 2012 10:59AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!