Ecophysiology, stress and adaptation
Jasmonic acid transient accumulation is needed for abscisic acid increase in citrus roots under drought stress conditions
Version of Record online: 9 JUL 2012
Copyright © Physiologia Plantarum 2012
Volume 147, Issue 3, pages 296–306, March 2013
How to Cite
de Ollas, C., Hernando, B., Arbona, V. and Gómez-Cadenas, A. (2013), Jasmonic acid transient accumulation is needed for abscisic acid increase in citrus roots under drought stress conditions. Physiologia Plantarum, 147: 296–306. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3054.2012.01659.x
- Issue online: 14 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 9 JUL 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 JUN 2012 01:50PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 MAR 2012
- Spanish Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovación. Grant Number: AGL2010-22195-C03-01/AGR
- Universitat Jaume I/Fundació Bancaixa. Grant Number: P11B2009-01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!