Ecophysiology, stress and adaptation
Beneficial effects of solar UV-B radiation on soybean yield mediated by reduced insect herbivory under field conditions
Article first published online: 9 JUL 2012
Copyright © Physiologia Plantarum 2012
Volume 147, Issue 3, pages 307–315, March 2013
How to Cite
Mazza, C. A., Giménez, P. I., Kantolic, A. G. and Ballaré, C. L. (2013), Beneficial effects of solar UV-B radiation on soybean yield mediated by reduced insect herbivory under field conditions. Physiologia Plantarum, 147: 307–315. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3054.2012.01661.x
- Issue published online: 14 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 9 JUL 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 JUN 2012 03:55AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 8 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 FEB 2012
- FONCyT. Grant Number: PICT-2008-0558
- UBACyT. Grant Number: G034
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!