Present address: Department of Forest Biology, University of Victoria, Victoria, BC, Canada
Ecophysiology, stress and adaptation
Field analysis of photoprotection in co-occurring cool climate C3 and C4 grasses
Article first published online: 9 JUL 2012
Copyright © Physiologia Plantarum 2012
Volume 147, Issue 3, pages 316–328, March 2013
How to Cite
Shay, P.-E. and Kubien, D. S. (2013), Field analysis of photoprotection in co-occurring cool climate C3 and C4 grasses. Physiologia Plantarum, 147: 316–328. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3054.2012.01662.x
- Issue published online: 14 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 9 JUL 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 JUN 2012 03:56AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 3 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 FEB 2012
- Natural Science and Engineering Research Council of Canada Discovery Grant. Grant Number: 327103–2008
- The Grand Lake Meadows Endowment Fund
- The NSERC Research Tools and Instrument program. Grant Number: 359232–2008
- The New Brunswick Innovation Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!