Present address: Department of Forest Biology, University of Victoria, Victoria, BC, Canada
Ecophysiology, stress and adaptation
Field analysis of photoprotection in co-occurring cool climate C3 and C4 grasses
Version of Record online: 9 JUL 2012
Copyright © Physiologia Plantarum 2012
Volume 147, Issue 3, pages 316–328, March 2013
How to Cite
Shay, P.-E. and Kubien, D. S. (2013), Field analysis of photoprotection in co-occurring cool climate C3 and C4 grasses. Physiologia Plantarum, 147: 316–328. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3054.2012.01662.x
- Issue online: 14 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 9 JUL 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 JUN 2012 03:56AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 3 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 FEB 2012
- Natural Science and Engineering Research Council of Canada Discovery Grant. Grant Number: 327103–2008
- The Grand Lake Meadows Endowment Fund
- The NSERC Research Tools and Instrument program. Grant Number: 359232–2008
- The New Brunswick Innovation Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!