Regulation of cambial activity in relation to environmental conditions: understanding the role of temperature in wood formation of trees
Article first published online: 11 JUL 2012
Copyright © Physiologia Plantarum 2012
Special Issue: Abiotic Stress
Volume 147, Issue 1, pages 46–54, January 2013
How to Cite
Begum, S., Nakaba, S., Yamagishi, Y., Oribe, Y. and Funada, R. (2013), Regulation of cambial activity in relation to environmental conditions: understanding the role of temperature in wood formation of trees. Physiologia Plantarum, 147: 46–54. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3054.2012.01663.x
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 11 JUL 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 JUN 2012 04:37PM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 4 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 FEB 2012
- Ministry of Education, Science, Sports and Culture of Japan. Grant Number: 19580183, 20120009, 21380107, 20•5659, 22•00104 and 23380105
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!