Seed size: a priority trait in cereal crops
Version of Record online: 12 JUL 2012
Copyright © Physiologia Plantarum 2012
Volume 147, Issue 2, pages 113–120, February 2013
How to Cite
Kesavan, M., Song, J. T. and Seo, H. S. (2013), Seed size: a priority trait in cereal crops. Physiologia Plantarum, 147: 113–120. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3054.2012.01664.x
- Issue online: 22 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 12 JUL 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 JUN 2012 04:37PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 12 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 OCT 2011
- Development Administration, Republic of Korea
- National Research Foundation of Korea. Grant Number: 2009-0070816
- National Institute for International Education (NIIED)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!