Ecophysiology, stress and adaptation
OsNPR1 negatively regulates herbivore-induced JA and ethylene signaling and plant resistance to a chewing herbivore in rice
Version of Record online: 12 JUL 2012
Copyright © Physiologia Plantarum 2012
Volume 147, Issue 3, pages 340–351, March 2013
How to Cite
Li, R., Afsheen, S., Xin, Z., Han, X. and Lou, Y. (2013), OsNPR1 negatively regulates herbivore-induced JA and ethylene signaling and plant resistance to a chewing herbivore in rice. Physiologia Plantarum, 147: 340–351. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3054.2012.01666.x
- Issue online: 14 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 12 JUL 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 JUN 2012 12:11PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 26 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 APR 2012
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2010CB126200
- Innovation Research Team Program of the National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 31021003
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 31071695
- National Program of Transgenic Variety Development of China. Grant Number: 2011ZX08009-003-001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!