Ecophysiology, stress and adaptation
Antioxidant enzyme activities and hormonal status in response to Cd stress in the wetland halophyte Kosteletzkya virginica under saline conditions
Article first published online: 30 JUL 2012
Copyright © Physiologia Plantarum 2012
Volume 147, Issue 3, pages 352–368, March 2013
How to Cite
Han, R.-M., Lefèvre, I., Albacete, A., Pérez-Alfocea, F., Barba-Espín, G., Díaz-Vivancos, P., Quinet, M., Ruan, C.-J., Hernández, J. A., Cantero-Navarro, E. and Lutts, S. (2013), Antioxidant enzyme activities and hormonal status in response to Cd stress in the wetland halophyte Kosteletzkya virginica under saline conditions. Physiologia Plantarum, 147: 352–368. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3054.2012.01667.x
- Issue published online: 14 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 30 JUL 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 JUN 2012 12:35PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 16 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAR 2012
- Belgian Science Policy (BELSPO): Chinese-Belgian Cooperation Project. Grant Number: 2004411505
- Fonds de la Recherche Scientifique of Belgium (FNRS): ‘Crédit Bref Séjour à l'étranger’. Grant Number: 2010/V 3/5/215 – IB/JN – 10190
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!