Biochemistry and metabolism
Genome expression profile analysis reveals important transcripts in maize roots responding to the stress of heavy metal Pb
Version of Record online: 26 JUL 2012
Copyright © Physiologia Plantarum 2012
Volume 147, Issue 3, pages 270–282, March 2013
How to Cite
Shen, Y., Zhang, Y., Chen, J., Lin, H., Zhao, M., Peng, H., Liu, L., Yuan, G., Zhang, S., Zhang, Z. and Pan, G. (2013), Genome expression profile analysis reveals important transcripts in maize roots responding to the stress of heavy metal Pb. Physiologia Plantarum, 147: 270–282. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3054.2012.01670.x
- Issue online: 14 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 26 JUL 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 JUL 2012 01:05PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAY 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 30900901, 31171567
- Project of Transgenic New Variety Cultivation. Grant Number: 2011ZX08003-003
- Major Project of Education Department in Sichuan. Grant Number: 11ZA087
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!