Ecophysiology, stress and adaptation
Gender differences in Salix myrsinifolia at the pre-reproductive stage are little affected by simulated climatic change
Version of Record online: 13 SEP 2012
Copyright © Physiologia Plantarum 2012
Volume 147, Issue 4, pages 465–476, April 2013
How to Cite
Nybakken, L. and Julkunen-Tiitto, R. (2013), Gender differences in Salix myrsinifolia at the pre-reproductive stage are little affected by simulated climatic change. Physiologia Plantarum, 147: 465–476. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3054.2012.01675.x
- Issue online: 12 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 13 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 AUG 2012 11:39AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 8 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 MAR 2012
- Academy of Finland. Grant Number: 14799
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!