Ecophysiology, stress and adaptation
Sex-specific responses of Populus yunnanensis exposed to elevated CO2 and salinity
Version of Record online: 13 SEP 2012
Copyright © Physiologia Plantarum 2012
Volume 147, Issue 4, pages 477–488, April 2013
How to Cite
Li, L., Zhang, Y., Luo, J., Korpelainen, H. and Li, C. (2013), Sex-specific responses of Populus yunnanensis exposed to elevated CO2 and salinity. Physiologia Plantarum, 147: 477–488. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3054.2012.01676.x
- Issue online: 12 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 13 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 AUG 2012 11:45AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 MAR 2012
- National Key Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2012CB416901
- Key Program of the National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 30930075
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!