Ecophysiology, stress and adaptation
Impact of eastern dwarf mistletoe (Arceuthobium pusillum) on host white spruce (Picea glauca) development, growth and performance across multiple scales
Version of Record online: 28 SEP 2012
Copyright © Physiologia Plantarum 2012
Volume 147, Issue 4, pages 502–513, April 2013
How to Cite
Logan, B. A., Reblin, J. S., Zonana, D. M., Dunlavey, R. F., Hricko, C. R., Hall, A. W., Schmiege, S. C., Butschek, R. A., Duran, K. L., Emery, R. J. N., Kurepin, L. V., Lewis, J. D., Pharis, R. P., Phillips, N. G. and Tissue, D. T. (2013), Impact of eastern dwarf mistletoe (Arceuthobium pusillum) on host white spruce (Picea glauca) development, growth and performance across multiple scales. Physiologia Plantarum, 147: 502–513. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3054.2012.01681.x
- Issue online: 12 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 28 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 AUG 2012 11:11AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 13 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!