Ecophysiology, stress and adaptation
Contrasting hypoxia tolerance and adaptation in Malus species is linked to differences in stomatal behavior and photosynthesis
Article first published online: 28 SEP 2012
Copyright © Physiologia Plantarum 2012
Volume 147, Issue 4, pages 514–523, April 2013
How to Cite
Bai, T., Li, C., Li, C., Liang, D. and Ma, F. (2013), Contrasting hypoxia tolerance and adaptation in Malus species is linked to differences in stomatal behavior and photosynthesis. Physiologia Plantarum, 147: 514–523. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3054.2012.01683.x
- Issue published online: 12 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 28 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 AUG 2012 11:47AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 MAY 2012
- China Agriculture Research System. Grant Number: 20080107006
- China Postdoctoral Science Foundation. Grant Number: 20060390310
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!