Proteomic analysis of S-nitrosylated proteins in potato plant
Article first published online: 17 SEP 2012
Copyright © Physiologia Plantarum 2012
Special Issue: Functional Genomics
Volume 148, Issue 3, pages 371–386, July 2013
How to Cite
Kato, H., Takemoto, D. and Kawakita, K. (2013), Proteomic analysis of S-nitrosylated proteins in potato plant. Physiologia Plantarum, 148: 371–386. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3054.2012.01684.x
- Issue published online: 13 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 17 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 AUG 2012 12:23PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 19 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 MAR 2012
- Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (B). Grant Number: 18380032
- Grant-in-Aid for JSPS Fellows. Grant Number: 20006447
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!