Present address: Mann Laboratory, Department of Plant Sciences, University of California, Davis, CA 95616, USA
Delay of Iris flower senescence by cytokinins and jasmonates
Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2012
Copyright © Physiologia Plantarum 2012
Volume 148, Issue 1, pages 105–120, May 2013
How to Cite
van Doorn, W. G., Çelikel, F. G., Pak, C. and Harkema, H. (2013), Delay of Iris flower senescence by cytokinins and jasmonates. Physiologia Plantarum, 148: 105–120. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3054.2012.01690.x
- Issue online: 15 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 SEP 2012 01:10PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 JUN 2012
- Ministry of Agriculture
- Nature Management and Fisheries of the Netherlands
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!