Present address: Department of Psychology, University of Iowa, C107 Seashore Hall, Iowa City, IA 52242, USA
Development, growth and differentiation
Developmental synchronization of male and female gametophytes in Ginkgo biloba and its neck mother cell division prior to fertilization
Version of Record online: 10 OCT 2012
Copyright © Physiologia Plantarum 2012
Volume 147, Issue 4, pages 541–552, April 2013
How to Cite
Zhang, Z., Clayton, S. C., Cui, K. and Lee, C. (2013), Developmental synchronization of male and female gametophytes in Ginkgo biloba and its neck mother cell division prior to fertilization. Physiologia Plantarum, 147: 541–552. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3054.2012.01691.x
- Issue online: 12 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 10 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 SEP 2012 09:13AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 15 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAY 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 39570048
- State Key Basic Research and Development Plan of China. Grant Number: G1999016002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!