Primary and secondary metabolism in the sun-exposed peel and the shaded peel of apple fruit
Article first published online: 10 OCT 2012
Copyright © Physiologia Plantarum 2012
Volume 148, Issue 1, pages 9–24, May 2013
How to Cite
Li, P., Ma, F. and Cheng, L. (2013), Primary and secondary metabolism in the sun-exposed peel and the shaded peel of apple fruit. Physiologia Plantarum, 148: 9–24. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3054.2012.01692.x
- Issue published online: 15 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 10 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 SEP 2012 11:14AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUL 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 31000890, 31171915
- Washington Tree Fruit Research Commission
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!