Temperature interactions with transpiration response to vapor pressure deficit among cultivated and wild soybean genotypes
Article first published online: 1 NOV 2012
Copyright © Physiologia Plantarum 2012
Volume 148, Issue 1, pages 62–73, May 2013
How to Cite
Seversike, T. M., Sermons, S. M., Sinclair, T. R., Carter, T. E. and Rufty, T. W. (2013), Temperature interactions with transpiration response to vapor pressure deficit among cultivated and wild soybean genotypes. Physiologia Plantarum, 148: 62–73. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3054.2012.01693.x
- Issue published online: 15 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 1 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 SEP 2012 11:27AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 16 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 APR 2012
- United Soybean Board
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!