Brassinosteroids accelerate recovery of photosynthetic apparatus from cold stress by balancing the electron partitioning, carboxylation and redox homeostasis in cucumber
Article first published online: 24 OCT 2012
Copyright © Physiologia Plantarum 2012
Volume 148, Issue 1, pages 133–145, May 2013
How to Cite
Jiang, Y.-P., Huang, L.-F., Cheng, F., Zhou, Y.-H., Xia, X.-J., Mao, W.-H., Shi, K. and Yu, J.-Q. (2013), Brassinosteroids accelerate recovery of photosynthetic apparatus from cold stress by balancing the electron partitioning, carboxylation and redox homeostasis in cucumber. Physiologia Plantarum, 148: 133–145. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3054.2012.01696.x
- Issue published online: 15 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 24 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 SEP 2012 03:39PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 3 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUL 2012
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2009CB119000
- National Key Technology R&D Program of China. Grant Number: 2011BAD12B04
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 30972033
- The Program for New Century Excellent Talents in University
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities. Grant Number: 2012FZA6015
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!