A high proportion of blue light increases the photosynthesis capacity and leaf formation rate of Rosa × hybrida but does not affect time to flower opening
Article first published online: 26 OCT 2012
Copyright © Physiologia Plantarum 2012
Volume 148, Issue 1, pages 146–159, May 2013
How to Cite
Terfa, M. T., Solhaug, K. A., Gislerød, H. R., Olsen, J. E. and Torre, S. (2013), A high proportion of blue light increases the photosynthesis capacity and leaf formation rate of Rosa × hybrida but does not affect time to flower opening. Physiologia Plantarum, 148: 146–159. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3054.2012.01698.x
- Issue published online: 15 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 26 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 SEP 2012 12:07PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 19 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAR 2012
- Norwegian Research Council and Norwegian Growers Association ‘VEKSTHUS’. Grant Number: 190395
- The Norwegian State Educational Loan Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!