Multiple regulation of Arabidopsis AtGST11 gene expression by four transcription factors under abiotic stresses
Article first published online: 22 OCT 2012
Copyright © Physiologia Plantarum 2012
Volume 148, Issue 1, pages 97–104, May 2013
How to Cite
Kouno, T. and Ezaki, B. (2013), Multiple regulation of Arabidopsis AtGST11 gene expression by four transcription factors under abiotic stresses. Physiologia Plantarum, 148: 97–104. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3054.2012.01699.x
- Issue published online: 15 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 22 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 SEP 2012 10:54AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 9 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 31 JUL 2012
- Ryobi Teien Memory Foundation
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology of Japan. Grant Numbers: 16-04467, 16580046
- Japan-Korea Cooperative Science Program (JSPS Joint Project)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!