Will intra-specific differences in transpiration efficiency in wheat be maintained in a high CO2 world? A FACE study
Version of Record online: 22 OCT 2012
Copyright © Physiologia Plantarum 2012
Volume 148, Issue 2, pages 232–245, June 2013
How to Cite
Tausz-Posch, S., Norton, R. M., Seneweera, S., Fitzgerald, G. J. and Tausz, M. (2013), Will intra-specific differences in transpiration efficiency in wheat be maintained in a high CO2 world? A FACE study. Physiologia Plantarum, 148: 232–245. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3054.2012.01701.x
- Issue online: 11 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 22 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 OCT 2012 04:32AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 21 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 MAY 2012
- Department for Agriculture, Fisheries and Forestry (DAFF)
- Grains Research and Development Corporation (GRDC)
- University of Melbourne Early Career Researcher Grant
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!