These authors contributed equally to this study.
Expression of the sweetpotato R2R3-type IbMYB1a gene induces anthocyanin accumulation in Arabidopsis
Version of Record online: 6 NOV 2012
Copyright © Physiologia Plantarum 2012
Volume 148, Issue 2, pages 189–199, June 2013
How to Cite
Chu, H., Jeong, J. C., Kim, W.-J., Chung, D. M., Jeon, H. K., Ahn, Y. O., Kim, S. H., Lee, H.-S., Kwak, S.-S. and Kim, C. Y. (2013), Expression of the sweetpotato R2R3-type IbMYB1a gene induces anthocyanin accumulation in Arabidopsis. Physiologia Plantarum, 148: 189–199. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3054.2012.01706.x
- Issue online: 11 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 6 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 OCT 2012 10:55AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 4 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 APR 2012
- National Research Foundation of Korea
- Next-Generation BioGreen 21 Program. Grant Number: PJ008126
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!