These authors contributed equally to this work.
A novel wheat α-amylase inhibitor gene, TaHPS, significantly improves the salt and drought tolerance of transgenic Arabidopsis
Article first published online: 1 NOV 2012
Copyright © Physiologia Plantarum 2012
Volume 148, Issue 2, pages 273–283, June 2013
How to Cite
Xiao, Y., Huang, X., Shen, Y. and Huang, Z. (2013), A novel wheat α-amylase inhibitor gene, TaHPS, significantly improves the salt and drought tolerance of transgenic Arabidopsis. Physiologia Plantarum, 148: 273–283. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3054.2012.01707.x
- Issue published online: 11 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 1 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 OCT 2012 10:44AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 9 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 MAY 2012
- National Natural Science Fund. Grant Number: 30971766
- Hebei Provincial Natural Science Fund. Grant Number: No. C2009000278
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!