Apoplastic infusion of sucrose into stem internodes during female flowering does not increase grain yield in maize plants grown under nitrogen-limiting conditions
Version of Record online: 9 NOV 2012
Copyright © Physiologia Plantarum 2012
Volume 148, Issue 4, pages 470–480, August 2013
How to Cite
Peng, Y., Li, C. and Fritschi, F. B. (2013), Apoplastic infusion of sucrose into stem internodes during female flowering does not increase grain yield in maize plants grown under nitrogen-limiting conditions. Physiologia Plantarum, 148: 470–480. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3054.2012.01711.x
- Issue online: 12 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 9 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 OCT 2012 03:56AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 19 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 AUG 2012
- Post-graduate Study Abroad Program of China Scholarship Council
- Innovative Group Grant of the National Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 31121062
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!