Present address: FideNa (Foundation for R&D in nanotechnology), Centro Jerónimo de Ayanz, C/ Tajonar s/n, 31006 Pamplona, Navarra, Spain
Changes in the C/N balance caused by increasing external ammonium concentrations are driven by carbon and energy availabilities during ammonium nutrition in pea plants: the key roles of asparagine synthetase and anaplerotic enzymes
Article first published online: 9 NOV 2012
Copyright © Physiologia Plantarum 2012
Volume 148, Issue 4, pages 522–537, August 2013
How to Cite
Ariz, I., Asensio, A. C., Zamarreño, A. M., García-Mina, J. M., Aparicio-Tejo, P. M. and Moran, J. F. (2013), Changes in the C/N balance caused by increasing external ammonium concentrations are driven by carbon and energy availabilities during ammonium nutrition in pea plants: the key roles of asparagine synthetase and anaplerotic enzymes. Physiologia Plantarum, 148: 522–537. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3054.2012.01712.x
- Issue published online: 12 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 9 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 OCT 2012 03:48AM EST
- Manuscript Received: 21 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 SEP 2012
- The Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation. Grant Numbers: AGL2006-12792-CO2-01, AGL2009-13339-CO2-02, AGL2007-64432/AGR, AGL2010-16167
- The Public University of Navarre
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!