The authors dedicate this work to the memory of Margareta Ryberg.
Etioplasts with protochlorophyll and protochlorophyllide forms in the under-soil epicotyl segments of pea (Pisum sativum) seedlings grown under natural light conditions†
Article first published online: 21 NOV 2012
Copyright © Physiologia Plantarum 2012
Volume 148, Issue 2, pages 307–315, June 2013
How to Cite
Vitányi, B., Kósa, A., Solymosi, K. and Böddi, B. (2013), Etioplasts with protochlorophyll and protochlorophyllide forms in the under-soil epicotyl segments of pea (Pisum sativum) seedlings grown under natural light conditions. Physiologia Plantarum, 148: 307–315. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3054.2012.01714.x
- Issue published online: 11 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 21 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 OCT 2012 02:19PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 5 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUL 2012
- European Union
- The European Social Fund. Grant Number: TAMOP 4.2.1/B-09/1/KMR-2010-0003
- The Ferenc Deák Scholarship of the Hungarian Ministry of Education and Culture. Grant Number: DFÖ 0021/2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!