Root-derived auxin contributes to the phosphorus-deficiency-induced cluster-root formation in white lupin (Lupinus albus)
Article first published online: 20 NOV 2012
Copyright © Physiologia Plantarum 2012
Volume 148, Issue 4, pages 481–489, August 2013
How to Cite
Meng, Z. B., You, X. D., Suo, D., Chen, Y. L., Tang, C., Yang, J. L. and Zheng, S. J. (2013), Root-derived auxin contributes to the phosphorus-deficiency-induced cluster-root formation in white lupin (Lupinus albus). Physiologia Plantarum, 148: 481–489. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3054.2012.01715.x
- Issue published online: 12 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 20 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 OCT 2012 05:47PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 1 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 AUG 2012
- Chang Jiang Scholars Program
- Program for Innovation Research Team in Universities. Grant Number: IRT1185
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities in China
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!