Expression profiles of aquaporin homologues and petal movement during petal development in Tulipa gesneriana
Article first published online: 20 NOV 2012
Copyright © Physiologia Plantarum 2012
Special Issue: Functional Genomics
Volume 148, Issue 3, pages 397–407, July 2013
How to Cite
Azad, A. K., Hanawa, R., Ishikawa, T., Sawa, Y. and Shibata, H. (2013), Expression profiles of aquaporin homologues and petal movement during petal development in Tulipa gesneriana. Physiologia Plantarum, 148: 397–407. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3054.2012.01717.x
- Issue published online: 13 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 20 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 OCT 2012 09:25AM EST
- Manuscript Received: 13 SEP 2012
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science. Grant Number: L09558
- Ministry of Education, Science, Sports and Culture, Japan. Grant Number: 17.05199
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!