These authors contributed equally to this work.
TAC7, an essential component of the plastid transcriptionally active chromosome complex, interacts with FLN1, TAC10, TAC12 and TAC14 to regulate chloroplast gene expression in Arabidopsis thaliana
Article first published online: 20 NOV 2012
Copyright © Physiologia Plantarum 2012
Special Issue: Functional Genomics
Volume 148, Issue 3, pages 408–421, July 2013
How to Cite
Yu, Q.-B., Lu, Y., Ma, Q., Zhao, T.-T., Huang, C., Zhao, H.-F., Zhang, X.-L., Lv, R.-H. and Yang, Z.-N. (2013), TAC7, an essential component of the plastid transcriptionally active chromosome complex, interacts with FLN1, TAC10, TAC12 and TAC14 to regulate chloroplast gene expression in Arabidopsis thaliana. Physiologia Plantarum, 148: 408–421. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3054.2012.01718.x
- Issue published online: 13 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 20 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 OCT 2012 01:12PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 5 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUL 2012
- National Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 31100965
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2009CB118504
- Shanghai Municipal Education Commission. Grant Number: shsf021
- Shanghai Municipal Natural Science Foundation. Grant Number: 10ZR1421800
- Shanghai Municipal Education Commission. Grant Number: J50401
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!