Low incidence of cytomegalovirus disease in liver transplant recipients receiving sirolimus primary immunosuppression with 3-day corticosteroid taper
Article first published online: 27 FEB 2004
Transplant Infectious Disease
Volume 5, Issue 4, pages 174–180, December 2003
How to Cite
Trotter, J.F., Wallack, A. and Steinberg, T. (2003), Low incidence of cytomegalovirus disease in liver transplant recipients receiving sirolimus primary immunosuppression with 3-day corticosteroid taper. Transplant Infectious Disease, 5: 174–180. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3062.2003.00032.x
- Issue published online: 27 FEB 2004
- Article first published online: 27 FEB 2004
- Received 7 April 2003, revised 10 October 2003, accepted for publication 31 October 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.