*Current address: Histopathology Department, Ospedale Sacro Cuore Don Calabria, Negrar (Verona), Italy.
Rejection rates in a randomised trial of tacrolimus monotherapy versus triple therapy in liver transplant recipients with hepatitis C virus cirrhosis
Article first published online: 7 APR 2006
Transplant Infectious Disease
Volume 8, Issue 1, pages 3–12, March 2006
How to Cite
Samonakis, D.N., Mela, M., Quaglia, A., Triantos, C.K., Thalheimer, U., Leandro, G., Pesci, A., Raimondo, M.L., Dhillon, A.P., Rolles, K., Davidson, B.R., Patch, D.W. and Burroughs, A.K. (2006), Rejection rates in a randomised trial of tacrolimus monotherapy versus triple therapy in liver transplant recipients with hepatitis C virus cirrhosis. Transplant Infectious Disease, 8: 3–12. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3062.2006.00124.x
- Issue published online: 7 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 7 APR 2006
- Received 21 June 2005, revised 15 October 2005, accepted for publication 26 October 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!