Presented in part at the 45th Interscience Conference on Antimicrobial Management and Chemotherapy (ICAAC), Washington, DC, December 16–19, 2005.
Cryptococcosis in liver and kidney transplant recipients receiving anti-thymocyte globulin or alemtuzumab
Version of Record online: 21 FEB 2007
Transplant Infectious Disease
Volume 9, Issue 1, pages 22–27, March 2007
How to Cite
Silveira, F.P., Husain, S., Kwak, E.J., Linden, P.K., Marcos, A., Shapiro, R., Fontes, P., Marsh, J.W., De Vera, M., Tom, K., Thai, N., Tan, H.P., Basu, A., Soltys, K. and Paterson, D.L. (2007), Cryptococcosis in liver and kidney transplant recipients receiving anti-thymocyte globulin or alemtuzumab. Transplant Infectious Disease, 9: 22–27. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3062.2006.00149.x
- Issue online: 21 FEB 2007
- Version of Record online: 21 FEB 2007
- Received 24 September 2005, revised 21 December 2005, 12 January 2006, accepted for publication 24 January 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.