Parts of this study were presented at the 12th Congress of the European Society for Transplantation, October 15–19, 2005, in Geneva, Switzerland.
Conversion to mycophenolate mofetil for modulating recurrent hepatitis C in liver transplant recipients
Version of Record online: 19 MAY 2007
Transplant Infectious Disease
Volume 9, Issue 4, pages 295–301, December 2007
How to Cite
Kornberg, A., Küpper, B., Wilberg, J., Tannapfel, A., Thrum, K., Bärthel, E., Hommann, M. and Settmacher, U. (2007), Conversion to mycophenolate mofetil for modulating recurrent hepatitis C in liver transplant recipients. Transplant Infectious Disease, 9: 295–301. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3062.2007.00228.x
- Issue online: 1 JUL 2007
- Version of Record online: 19 MAY 2007
- Received 3 August 2006, revised 6 October 2006, accepted for publication 18 October 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.