The risk factors and laboratory diagnostics for post renal transplant tuberculosis: a case-control, country-wide study on definitive cases
Version of Record online: 26 JUL 2007
© 2008 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Transplant Infectious Disease
Volume 10, Issue 4, pages 231–235, August 2008
How to Cite
Basiri, A., Hosseini-Moghaddam, S.M., Simforoosh, N., Einollahi, B., Hosseini, M., Foirouzan, A., Pourrezagholi, F., Nafar, M., Zargar, M.A., Pourmand, G., Tara, A., Mombeni, H., Moradi, M.R., Afshar, A.Taghizadeh., Gholamrezaee, H.R., Bohlouli, A., Nezhadgashti, H., Akbarzadehpasha, A., Ahmad, E., Salehipour, M., Yazdani, M., Nasrollahi, A., Oghbaee, N., Azad, R. E., Mohammadi, Z. and Razzaghi, Z. (2008), The risk factors and laboratory diagnostics for post renal transplant tuberculosis: a case-control, country-wide study on definitive cases. Transplant Infectious Disease, 10: 231–235. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3062.2007.00271.x
- Issue online: 23 JUL 2008
- Version of Record online: 26 JUL 2007
- Received 5 April 2007, revised 10 May, 19 June 2007, accepted for publication 25 June 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.